Wednesday 10 January 2018

Guest Post : Jewelry Ideas with CrafTreat Stencils

Hello Friends

It's been long I haven't posted anything. this is my first post of this year. And I hope I will be able to share all what I have created last year.

Today I am delighted to be Guest Designing for The CraftTreat and grateful to Priya for giving me this opportunity. I am using CraftTreat products for the first time. Today I am sharing few of my creations using their stencils. They are actually very good in quality, cost and design. I totally enjoyed working with them.

I have used Craft Treat stencils to create few earrings. The designs are so apt to make jewelry in quick and easy way. I have used basic technique of layering cardstock for making the earrings.  So the process is quiet simple. Sharing basic steps here - 




1.  Paint a white cardstock with acrylic paint.



2. Then place your stencil, secure it with tape. I have used Flower Tile stencil here

3. Now take acrylic color or any other paint and apply it with sponge or brush.



4. Remove your stencil carefully.


5.  Cut it into desired shape with dies or hand cut it.

6. Coat the surface with any sealant/resin. I have used modpodge here.

7. Layer your cardstock cutting and in between layers add eyepins.

8. Add hooks. And that’s it, you are done!!!

This is the finished earring –



Using the same stencil I have made one more earring –



Using the same process I have created few more jewelry pieces. This earring is made with Stone Background Stencil –

        






I have used Retro Corners stencil to make these jewelry pieces. These can be used as brooches or pendants. I have used watercolor pencils to color the stencil design and the applied versamark ink. And then sprinkled clear UTEE and heat set it.


       
Using the same stencil I have made one more set –




The next earring is made using Striped Chevrons Stencil –





And the last one is made using Fancy Brickwall stencil –



Hope you like the use of stencils in jewelry making. Craft Treat stencils are a must try.

Thanks for stopping by !!!

Happy Crafting and have a blessed 2018 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...