Tuesday 29 April 2014

DIY 3D Wall Art

Hello Friends,

How r u doing?? I was busy with family functions, so this post got delayed. I am sharing a 3D Wall Art today which I made for DT post at CCC. My last few post were all DT post here on my blog. I do craft apart from DT work but due to some or other reason couldn't share my work. I will try to manage things for my blog from now :) and make sure to visit your blogs. This is my april resolution of the year ( hehehe, funny I know. I take resolution almost every day).

Ok now back to my project. This is actually a recycled project. Many things lying in my trash waiting for their chance to get recycled. I hope I will make something out of them soon. Here is complete tutorial of my 3D Wall Art.


The couple diecut is heat embossed in black. I have applied three layers of black embossing powder and it look so amazing in person. The sentiment is stamped with pigment ink and then I applied clear embossing powder over it.

Supplies Used- 
Glitz Pattern Paper
SB Decorative Labels 8
SB Carnations Creations
Tattered Lace Couple Die
MFT Eiffel Tower Die
Cherry Lynn Two of Hearts Die
Fiskars Just Married Stamp
Worn Lipstick Distress Ink
Colorbox Pink Pigment Ink
Rangers Black and Clear Embossing Powder
Rangers Heat Tool
Mulberry Flowers

Entering it into -
Crafters Corner -  Go 3D
Dream Valley Challenge - Say it with words
613 Avenue - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes/Spring
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes

Hope you like it !!
Thanks for stopping by :)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Poornima,
    This is such a wonderful piece of wall art.
    Love the look in totality & those blooms are so pretty !
    Thanks for joining us on Crafters Corner 'GO 3D' Challenge.

    Good Luck !

    Hugs,
    Riti Poddar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing wall art! I love your color combination. The couple die cut is so dynamic. The pink distressing on the white dies really stands out. The flowers are amazing. Thanks for bringing your gorgeous work of art to 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful re-cycling love all the elements, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. tYour wall art is gorgeous! The colours are soothing. The blooms look Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafters Corner Challenge #15 GO 3D
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. An absolute treat for eyes!!! Loved the aged wood is so elegant!
    Thanks for joining us at crafters corner challenge -go 3d
    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...