Wednesday 21 November 2012

Continuing the Tag Game

Hello people !! I am continuing the tag game started by Tejal. I would like to thanks Deepti for tagging me.
It's for the first time i am answering or rather thinking about so many things about myself.

  1. Where is your cellphone?.............. always in my pocket or hand
  2. Your hair?...........................................  unmangeable
  3. Your Mother?......................................  sweetest and caring 
  4. Your Father?.......................................    bravest dad
  5. Your favourite food?.............................  Anything from Mom’s kitchen
  6. Your dream last night?...........................more a day dreamer
  7. Your favourite drink?.............................cold coffee 
  8. Your dream/goal?................................. don’t know
  9. What room are you in?........................... bedroom
  10. Your hobby?..........................................crafting, window shopping
  11. Your fear?............................................. mouse
  12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?........... don’t know
  13. Where were you last night?...................... at sweet home
  14. Something that you aren't?........................humorous
  15. Muffins?.................................................. No liking
  16. Wish list item?......................................... long list and it grows everyday
  17. Where did you grow up?......................... Ajmer 
  18. Last thing you did?................................... dreaming
  19. What are you wearing?............................ most comfortable night dress
  20. Your TV?................................................ Always on when I am crafting at night but do not watch it
  21. Your pets?...............................................  reminds me of my dearest dog
  22. Friends?................................................... quite selective
  23. Your life?................................................. more downs than ups
  24. Your mood?............................................. changes very soon
  25. Missing someone?..................................... my dear ones are with me always
  26. Vehicle?.................................................... have but still it’s biggest problem
  27. Something you're not wearing?................... high heels
  28. Your favorite store?.................................. now crafting stores
  29. Your favorite color?................................ black, white and pink
  30. When was the last time you laughed?......... day before yeaterday..
  31. Last time you cried?................................... yesterday and today
  32. Your best friend?....................................... My college friends
  33. One place that I go to over and over?........ local craft and stationery stores
  34. Facebook?.................................................. Google’s relative
  35. Favourite place to eat?................................. my room
I am tagging my dear friend Norma and Priya Sivaraj to play this game.

6 comments:

  1. super fun girl...atleast now I know u more than just your crafting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Poornima I liked how you made facebook Google's relative!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ! Poornima liked reading more about you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sweet friend OMG! how fun and something different!! I can't wait to play after work and post. I loved know and reading more about you, I'm also TERRIFIED of mouses!! Have a fantastic day my friend and thank you for thinking of me to play this fun game!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to know more about you and i really like your take on facebook and google's relationship

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are something different!! :) Good to know more about you dear!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...