Tuesday 13 March 2012

Wedding Money Envelope

Hello guys,

Hey hey..i am back again to share my recent creation with u all. It's an money envelope.We all know in Indian weddings it's a big custom to give money to relatives..so I created one. The cardstock is recycled from a wedding invitation card..I love these cardstock as they are quiet thick and apt for wedding envelope. I generally recycle wedding cards this way only. I just experimented a new shape -a purse shape for money envelope. Take a look-



As you can seen i have decorated it with our traditional gota & rhinostones..and everything is locally purchased. Now lets open it slowly -


I have secured the flap with an valcro..I love using valcro in candy boxes also. Now unfolding it to see the inner part-


Here comes the full view to the inner part-


I have glued a regular money envelope inside that will actually hold the money & folded it from both sides so that it can fit into my purse envelope. I enjoyed making it. Just give it a try n experiment with new shapes, u will too love making it. Apart from above, I have made few more with new shapes..will share them soon.

One more pic -




Hope you like it !! Waiting for your valuable comments !!

Thanks for stopping by :)

8 comments:

  1. This is a great idea...Thank you for joining us at Pie lane challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Simply awesome Poornima
      Very creative idea to recycle:)

      Delete
  3. hey poornima this is devika here i wanted to speak to about something related to craft could u please giv me ur id so i can send u a mssg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi devika,
      you can contact me at-
      poornimajain.ajm@gmail.com

      Delete
  4. Hi Poornima:) WOW! this amazing and beautiful, well done!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...