Saturday 24 December 2011

For Someone special

Hi Friends,

I always gift my friends with my handmade stuff on their birthday's and other occassion. But when i craft for those who are really special  in my life , I think a lot, take a lot of time in deciding what to make. But one thing is sure I put all my heart in making that. I gifted one of my sweet friend few handmade cards and candies. And also made a parchute/carry bag to  pack all this. Here is the bag-
This bag took more time to completer than cards. Everything is handcut. flower in the center is made using tea bag folding method.

Will share cards soon..
I am entering this bag for Kalindi's Blogoversary Challenge. Congrats Kalindi!!!
Hope u like my attempt.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your entry :)
    all the best
    Kalindi

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color is so lovely anasal discharge I love our tea bag folded flower...I find tea bag folding so challenging you have got it spot on!!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...